Water attractions in Malta, activities
The Mediterranean island offers tourists a variety of water activities, which only today exist. Here you can rent a boat in Malta, inflatable tablets and bananas, paragliding and more. Be bold, use the opportunities to not waste time in vain, allocated for a fun and unforgettable time. Numerous water attractions in Malta will appeal to both adults and children.
Popular types of entertainment and water attractions in Malta
Among a number of proposals, the following marine entertainment should be distinguished:
• Water bike. Experience super bright emotions, rolling at high speed and in absolute safety. It is unlikely that there is something that can be compared with the possibility of cutting the water surface with a breeze;
• Paragliding. Great for a relaxing holiday. It does not require much experience and skill – just need to sit back and enjoy the flight;
• water skiing. This is a good way to defuse the situation, to release adrenaline into the blood, to get rid of the negative mood. Thanks to the help of qualified instructors you can become a real professional;
Wakeboarding. The most wet, fast and crazy water attractions in Malta;
• catamaran. Relax and enjoy the rest in a calm environment, explore the Maltese coast allows a boat-catamaran;
• banana. You should be strong to stay on it longer than others.
Water parks of Malta
Positive energy-charging water attractions in Malta are also present in local water parks, such as Splash & Fun and the MediterraneoMarine Park. There are slides, swimming pools, entertainment, which children especially like. Going to rest on Malta, do not deny yo